- Maintaining discipline with in the college premises is the sacred duty of each and every student.
- Talking aloud or laughing is such a way that may disturb others is strictly prohibited within the premises.
- Standing in group on the road without any sufficient reason will be considered a breach of discipline.
- Principle is authorized to debar any visitor from meeting any student.
- No visitor is allowed to see the student except her parents & guardians or person duly authorised by them.
- Students are not allowed to give any present to any member of the staff without the prior permission of the Principal.
- Photography within the college premises is strictly prohibited. If any group photo graph is to be taken, special permission of the principal is to be sought for the purpose beforehand.
- Furniture from class rooms is not to be taken out unless it is specifically needed else where. Dragging of the furniture or its mishandling will be considered as a breach of discipline.
- The students are to come to the college properly dressed according to the Indian conventions.
- Up keep of the class rooms and the campus is primarily the responsibility of the students.
- One unit of 50 students of NSS has been sanctioned by the University in this college. Desirous students are advised to fillup the form of NSS.
- The student found guilty of mishandling magazines, journals, newspaper etc. will be strictly dealt with.
- Knitting in the class room and the college premises if prohibited.
- Attending college functions, whenever organised is compulsory.
- No student is allowed to leave the college during college hours without permission.
- Stay within college premises from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM is compulsory for all students.
- The Schedule of fine as under :
- Absent fine for one period or more Rs. 2/-
- Absent fin for missing the class tests Rs. 100/-
- Late fee fine Rs. 1/- per day
- Absent fine for missing the class tests Rs. 10/- per day
- Fine for Truancy cases Rs. 10/- per day
- Escaping from the class room in a group Rs. 5 /- per student
- Special fine can be imposed in case of gross misbehavior on the report of the discipline committee.
- Library fine Rs. 1/- per day after the due date.
- Absence fine for not attending college function Rs. 10/- per student.
Ragging in totally banned in the institution and if any one found indulging in ragging is likely to be punished appropriately. The punishment includes imprisonment, fine or both, expulsion from the institution, suspension from the institution or classes for a limited period or fine with a public apology. The punishment may also take the shape of :-
- Withholding Scholarships or other benefits.
- Debarring from representation in events.
- Withholding of results
- Suspension or expulsion from hostel or mess.
In case the applicant for admission is found to have indulged in ragging in past or if it is noticed later that she has indulged in ragging, admission may be refused or shall be expelled from the educational institution.
- Student can proceed on live with prior permission. For this, they should fill in the leave in the forms to be supplied to the student @ Rs. 5 per booklet at the time of admission.
- A tutor can recommend leave upto 3 days, for longer duration, students must get the application signed by the senior tutor. In case senior tutor is own live the application should be got signed by the principal.
- Leave during house examination / class test will be sanctioned only by the principal on the recommendation of the senior tutor.
- Leave for sickness must be accompanied by the medical certificate
Rules of teaching practices
- Block teaching is compulsory for the students
- Every students shall have to teach for 30 days during block teaching
- Only two lesion can be taught in a day.
- Lesson plan must be approved by subject teacher
- No Pupil teacher is allow to punish her student in class or outside.
Uniform will be provided by the college at nominal charges. Fine at the Rs. 5/- per day will be charged for not wearing dress.
Every trainee will be issued an identity card and will wear the card all the time while on the campus.
- Name of the candidates will be struck-off from college rolls if a student fails to maintain regularity in attendance, i.e Continuous absence six days or an act of indiscipline.
- Candidate can seek re-admission within ten days from the date on which her name was struck-off, after satisfying authorities and paying the due charges.
- Candidate can seek re-admission once.
- Candidate desirous of leaving the course will have to declare their intention in writing along with the consent of parents /guardians.
- Withdrawal is allowed only if the candidate has paid all the dues.